Tuesday, 11 March 2008 23:46
- Select Tools -> Email Accounts from the main menu
- Select Add a new email account and click on Next
- Select POP3 as the Server Type. Click Next
- Enter your username and full Yahoo! email address under 'User Information'
- Enter your Yahoo! Login id and password under 'Logon Information'
- Enter '127.0.0.1' as your Incoming mail server
- Enter '127.0.0.1' as the SMTP server as your outgoing mail server
- Click on the More Settings button and select the Advanced tab
- Increase the Server Timeout to 'Long' (10 minutes)
- Select the Outgoing Server tab
- Enable "My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication". Select "Use same settings as my incoming mail server".
- Click Ok to close the More Settings dialog
- Click Next and then Finish