Wednesday, 12 March 2008 00:34
- Select Tools -> Accounts from the main menu
- Select Add -> Mail
- Enter your display name
- Enter your Yahoo! email address
- Select POP3 as the Server Type
- Enter 127.0.0.1 as your Incoming Mail Server
- Enter 127.0.0.1 as your Outgoing mail server
- Enter your Yahoo! Login id and password under 'Internet Mail Logon'
- Check "Remember Password"
- Select the method you use for connecting to the Internet
- Click Finish
- Select your new 127.0.0.1 account and click on "Properties"
- Select the Advanced tab
- Increase the Server Timeout to 'Long' (5 minutes)
- Click OK to close the Properties dialog