Wednesday, 12 March 2008 00:40
Click Tools -> Personalities
- A panel listing all "personalities" (i.e., accounts) should appear
- Right-click on the panel and choose "New..."
- Name this new account (e.g., Yahoo!)
- Follow the steps and fill in the account info (e.g., POP, localhost, etc.). You can make changes later by right-clicking on the account name and choosing "Properties". Ensure that you enter 127.0.0.1 as the Incoming Mail Server.
- Provide 127.0.0.1 as the outgoing mail server. Enable authentication for outgoing mail. Provide your Yahoo email address as username and your Yahoo Mail password as the password.