Wednesday, 12 March 2008 00:47
- Click Mail -> New account -> Select Regular e-mail(POP). Click next
- Type Yahoo in the "Real Name" box and your Yahoo email address in the Email Address box. Click next
- Type your username in the "Login Name" box and type your "Yahoo" password in the password box. Click next
- Type "127.0.0.1"in the Incoming and Outgoing Server field. Click Finish
- In Opera go to Mail>manage accounts click on your Yahoo Email Account. Click Edit.
- Servers Tab -> Incoming Pop Server ->Authentication -> Select "Plaintext"
- Servers Tab -> Outgoing Pop Server ->Authentication -> Select "Plaintext"
- Also in the Outgoing POP Server fill in username and password. Click ok